How do you like your movies? Do you like them without a lot of violence and language, or are you looking for something a bit more toned down the entire family (kids and adults alike) can enjoy?
Choose your rating, and begin!
Just in case you need a refresher, here’s what the ratings stand for:
- NR This motion picture was never submitted for a rating. Typically, it’s an anthology film (made up of several short films).
- G This motion picture contains nothing that would offend parents for viewing by their children.
- PG Parents are urged to use “parental guidance”, as this motion picture may contain some material parents might not like for their younger children to view.
- PG-13 Parents are urged to be cautious. some material may be inappropriate for pre-teenagers.
- R Contains some adult material. Parents are urged to learn more about the motion picture before taking their younger children with them. Generally, it is not appropriate for parents to bring their young children with them for motion pictures with this rating.
- UNRATED Never submitted for a rating. However, these were not submitted as the filmmakers worried about a possible, dreaded, X rating.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THESE AND OTHER RATINGS, PLEASE VISIT THE CLASSIFICATION & RATING ADMINISTRATION (CARA).